Motorcycle Tour of Scotland
We are pleased to introduce the ultimate in Scottish touring, incorporating the freedom of the open roads, breathtaking mountain scenery, sweeping bends, history and culture abounds. Touring Scotland by motorcycle you can pause when you spot any must-photograph vistas before you visit famous castles or simply take in the traditions of welcoming locals.
Covering the scenic west coast, magnificent lochs and glens of the highlands, and spectacular cityscapes of the lowlands, it’s time to discover Scotland enjoying the freedom only two wheels can offer!
Perfect Time To Go
April - September
Number Of Nights
7 nights on a bed and breakfast basis in biker-friendly hotels throughout Scotland
- 1 night Pitlochry
- 2 nights Inverness
- 2 nights Oban
- 1 night Loch Lomond
- 1 night Edinburgh Airport
- 7 day sightseeing pass allowing entry to all Historic Scotland properties. Any other entrance fees to be paid direct.
- Motorcycle rental (F800 GT or similar) including luggage hire and GPS
- Additional insurance premium payment required for all non-UK licence holders. Paid direct
- Return ferry crossing to Isle of Mull
Alternative motorcycle models are available on payment of a supplement, prices on request.
Included in this package:
- 7 nights accomodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- All hotels will be at least 4 star
- Scottish Heritage Sightseeing Pass
- Rental of BMW motorcycle (if you have your own bike we will deduct the bike hire)
- Ferry crossing to the Isle of Mull