Guaranteed Tee-Times at the Old Course, St. Andrews
Best of Scotland Holidays has been allocated a number of GUARANTEED tee-times over The Old Course, St. Andrews. Listed below are the dates, times and prices we have for 2022. Our tee-times will sell quickly so we’d advise you to act fast. We have put together an example package with a price per person.
All of our guaranteed 2022 tee-times are now gone.
|25 Apr||Old||14.50||24 Apr||Jubilee||09.36|
|16 May||Old||13.10||15 May||Castle||09.10|
|13 Jun||Old||10.20||12 Jun||Castle||09.10|
|23 Aug||Old||11:10||22 Aug||Castle||08.40|
If there is a single course in the entire world that most golfers aspire to play just once in their lifetime, it is the Old Course at St Andrews in Scotland — a course like no other and an experience like no other. Each and every year, thousands of golfers make the pilgrimage to St Andrews in the hope of playing the Old Course. Best of Scotland Holidays are pleased to offer this package with a GUARANTEED Old Course tee-time.
Perfect Time To Go
Number Of Nights
Our package includes the following:
6 nights accommodation at the 5 star Fairmont Hotel, St.Andrews including breakfast each morning.
5 rounds of golf over the following courses:
- The Old Course, St.Andrews (See dates above)
- A second St.Andrews course (See dates above)
- A round over either the Castle or Jubilee or New Course St.Andrews.
7 day self drive rental
VAT @ 20%.
2021 prices from:
- £2,740 per person sharing (based on 4 golfers) – April Time
- £2,970 per person sharing (based on 4 golfers) – May Time
- £3,360 per person sharing (based on 4 golfers) – June Time
- £3,280 per person sharing (based on 4 golfers) – July & August Times
You can also extend your stay and play the many great courses around Scotland eg. Gleneagles, Dumbarnie, Royal Troon, Trump Turnberry, Trump International, Muirfield etc. Please ask us for a quotation.